- Using an optimized balance of engine horsepower, torque, and hydraulic performance, Skyjack SMARTORQUE™ products deliver the same on-site job performance as higher power units - providing excellent performance with less engine horsepower. Less emission controlling components avoid the cost associated with their complexity, as well as the time and inconvenience required in maintaining them. SMARTORQUE™ means no Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), no Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)/AdBlue, and no other active exhaust after treatment.
- Skyjack’s TH series telehandlers feature an innovative cab design that allows fleet operators to easily convert between open and enclosed cabs with simple hand tools, providing increased flexibility for fleet movement and fast response to customer demands. Easily sourced flat glass panels with no custom curved profiles and a bolt-on/bolt-off window retention system ensure minimal downtime and incurred costs for repairing damaged glass in the field.
- Skyjack’s yoke mounted lifting hook is fitted as standard on TH series telehandlers. With capacities that match the maximum lift capability of the telehandler the hook allows the safe under-slinging of loads and avoids the practice of using the forks as an underslung lifting device.
- A proven and reliable control system, incorporating Skyjack’s color-coded and numbered wiring system, make our machines the easiest to troubleshoot and repair which means easier maintenance and lowered costs.
- An axle-based drive system with an operator-controlled locking differential on the rear axle and limited-slip differential on the front axle. This drive system has been proven as durable, low maintenance, and capable of navigating any job site terrain.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.