DESCRIPTIONThe Genie GTH-636 telehandler delivers all of the performance of a full-sized machine in a compact size. The telehandler is very versatile with a rugged chassis and boom, standard QA and auxiliary hydraulics, a right-side mount engine and a rear-mounted boom support for excellent visibility.
- Right-side mount engine provides excellent visibility
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tillable steering wheel, single-lever joystick control, and light up gauge display
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Power-assisted steering
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- 3-speed forward and reverse power shift transmission
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.