DESCRIPTIONLittle Wonder leaf and debris vacuums clear and collect all types of debris – large and small; bottles, cans, leaves, pine needles, straw, gravel, and other debris that would normally have to be swept up by hand. This vacuum has superior suction and airflow, the result of our industry-leading impeller housing design. Our design funnels airflow and material down into the bag, filling the bag completely without loss of suction. The top-loading bag boasts a hefty 74.47 gallon capacity – TWICE that of the competition. You’ll collect more debris per bag and spend less time emptying it. Excellent for residential cleanup, industrial applications, commercial sites and parking lots.
The Pro Vac is excellent for residential clean-up, industrial applications, commercial sites and parking lots. Self-propelled with the industry’s largest bag PLUS front swivel wheels make clearing litter, leaves and debris effortless.
- Powered to perform. Honda® GX270 engine and worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2 transmission.
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Industry-leading suction - Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don't just sew in a bag liner, you install a "windshield". Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts - no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid 'scalping' and 'digging in' on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.