- Rubber track option - The RTX100 is available with 7-inch (17.8 cm)rubber tracks, which allow cross-trenching. With tracks or tires the unit is less than 35 inches(88.9 cm) wide.
- VZ steering system - This new system lets operators steer with minimal effort, simply by applying light pressure to the directional control bar. The VZ steering system eliminates the need for additional levers and steering wheels, helping reduce training time. The directional control bar also provides an additional leverage point in difficult conditions.
- Zero-turn steering - This feature allows the RTX100 to counter rotate while stationary, making it easier to maneuver around obstacles and into confined jobsites.
- Interchangeable tires and tracks - Switch from tires to tracks and back again to achieve maximum productivity in varying ground conditions
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.