DESCRIPTIONWalk-behind trenchers are ideal for a variety of projects, and now Vermeer has one that’s so easy to use it hardly seems like work. The RTX100 features our exclusive VZ steering system, which makes steering a breeze —even in the tightest of turns. With the RTX100, users can maneuver easily into confined jobsites and even counter rotate from a stationary position. Equipped with interchangeable tires or tracks, the RTX100 offers a whole new level of flexibility and versatility for the jobsite. The rubber tracks enhance flotation and tractive effort when working in difficult ground conditions. Simply bolt on the rubber tires for optimal maneuverability. The RTX100 offers the durability and rugged construction expected in Vermeer equipment, and its easy operation makes it a smart addition to any fleet. FEATURES
- Rubber track option - The RTX100 is available with 7-inch (17.8 cm)rubber tracks, which allow cross-trenching. With tracks or tires the unit is less than 35 inches(88.9 cm) wide.
- VZ steering system - This new system lets operators steer with minimal effort, simply by applying light pressure to the directional control bar. The VZ steering system eliminates the need for additional levers and steering wheels, helping reduce training time. The directional control bar also provides an additional leverage point in difficult conditions.
- Zero-turn steering - This feature allows the RTX100 to counter rotate while stationary, making it easier to maneuver around obstacles and into confined jobsites.
- Interchangeable tires and tracks - Switch from tires to tracks and back again to achieve maximum productivity in varying ground conditions
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.