DESCRIPTIONFeaturing a 16-hp (11.9-kW) Briggs and Stratton® and up to 36” (914.4 mm) digging depth for efficient installation of pipe and cable, the C16X is all about reliability and productivity. Maximize performance and your return on investment with the Ditch Witch C16X Walk-Behind Trencher. Our exclusive CX Track design delivers better traction and maneuverability in a more compact design for tighter jobsites. Responsive, easy-to-use touch controls provide smoother operation. And superior serviceability—a simple, open design for easy access and no daily grease points to worry about—means less maintenance time to keep your C16X rental-ready. Get proven Ditch Witch reliability in the latest, patent-pending track design: only with the C16X.
- Reliable 16-hp Briggs & Stratton® engine keeps the C16X performing for rental income you can count on, year after year.
- Up to 36” digging depth for efficient installation of pipe and cable.
- Newly designed hydraulic system eliminates vertical shafts and belts, resulting in a simple, reliable unit with no linkages to adjust.
- Utilizes the Ditch Witch 35K digging system or the new OptiCut™ system—both specifically designed to work with Ditch Witch trenchers to optimize production.
- Exclusive, patent-pending CX Track design puts more track on the ground for better traction while increasing stability for better production.
- The shorter left track on the CX Track design allows for a more compact piece of equipment than competitive designs, offering more maneuverability in tighter spaces.
- New, robust, straightforward pivot design is maintenance-free and increases unit uptime.
- Greaseless sealed bearing design with construction-grade seals help increase machine longevity.
- No daily grease points—a Ditch Witch exclusive—means less hassle and prep to keep your trenchers rental-ready.
- Standard outboard bearing support stabilizes the headshaft and auger, for reliable productivity trench after trench.
- Hydrostatic, skid-steer style steering provides easier operation.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.