- Reliable 16-hp Briggs & Stratton® engine keeps the C16X performing for rental income you can count on, year after year.
- Up to 36” digging depth for efficient installation of pipe and cable.
- Newly designed hydraulic system eliminates vertical shafts and belts, resulting in a simple, reliable unit with no linkages to adjust.
- Utilizes the Ditch Witch 35K digging system or the new OptiCut™ system—both specifically designed to work with Ditch Witch trenchers to optimize production.
- Exclusive, patent-pending CX Track design puts more track on the ground for better traction while increasing stability for better production.
- The shorter left track on the CX Track design allows for a more compact piece of equipment than competitive designs, offering more maneuverability in tighter spaces.
- New, robust, straightforward pivot design is maintenance-free and increases unit uptime.
- Greaseless sealed bearing design with construction-grade seals help increase machine longevity.
- No daily grease points—a Ditch Witch exclusive—means less hassle and prep to keep your trenchers rental-ready.
- Standard outboard bearing support stabilizes the headshaft and auger, for reliable productivity trench after trench.
- Hydrostatic, skid-steer style steering provides easier operation.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.