The HSP Series features a reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lift. The patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system eliminates the need for a 12V battery to operate the burner, making this one of our most popular hot water units on the market today.
- Pump:Designed to offer direct drive triplex piston AR pump, stainless-steel and brass unloader valve, forged brass manifold, thermal relief valve, and low pressure detergent injection. Its external bypass system allows more water into the system to protect from heat build-up.
- Frame: Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lifting hook · Powder coated steel hose reel mounting bracket · Wand holder · Solid steel threaded axles · Locking tire brake · Flat-free tires.
- Components: High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply · Complete system diagnostic board · Pressure and high limit safety controls · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Bio-fuel not approved at this time) · Polyethylene burner fuel tank · Easy coil drain helps prevent freezing in cold weather · Patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) System · Energy efficient top fired powder coated heat exchanger designed for convenient trouble-shooting and easy maintenance · On/off burner switch.
- Model: HSP-3504-3MGH
- PSI: 3500
- GPM: 3.3
- Displacement/Engine: 389cc Honda OHV
- Pump: AR, External Bypass
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.70 gallon
- Dimensions: 43″ L x 30″ W x 41″ H
- Burner Fuel Tank Cap.: 5.5 gallons
- Burner Fuel Cons.: 2.14 gph
- BTU Per Hour: 294,000
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Lenght: 43 in
- Width: 30 in
- Height: 41 in
- Net Weight: 428 lbs