- Its field tested design offers easy handling. One person can easily load it onto a truck, as the machine slides smoothly from the loading wheel to the handle to the stair climbers and finally to the wheels. The handle is tall enough to make it easy to move to the job, yet quickly folds to take less room in the vehicle.
- A drum holds 100 feet of 3/4” or 5/8” Flexicore® cable and has a see-through inner cage, so you can quickly see how much cable is left in the drum.
- One person easily loads the Speedrooter 92 onto a truck. The swept-back handle and loading wheel give you the needed leverage.
- Equipped with 10" heavy-duty wheels, stair climbers, tool box and ground fault circuit interpreter.
- V-belt stair climbers like the ones used to move heavy furniture and appliances let you take the Speedrooter 92R up a flight of stairs yourself.
- Greatly increases the efficiency of power cable feed by reducing cable whipping and drag. Keeps your hands off of the spinning cable. Tube is 30” long. Five foot extensions are made of rigid conduit with a flexible spring end.
- Heavy gauge wire is coiled around 49 strand wire rope and then heat treated. This cable has unequalled strength and the right amount of flexibility. It’s so tough, it has a one year warranty against defect or breakage.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.