- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- The BPU 4045 is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
- This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.