DESCRIPTIONGeneral Model EP17 Positive Pressure Ventilation - Model: EP17 | S/N: 141870 Positive pressure ventilators designed for the removal of airborne dust contamination fumes high ambient temperatures and other environmentally sensitive materials processed on construction and industrial job sites. High static capacity five blade MultiWing axial- type propeller. Equipped with reinforced composite annular ringed propeller enclosure of all steel construction powder coated for resistance to corrosion and internal damage. Rubber anti-vibration mounting with 2.80/2.50-4 pneumatic tires rated for non-highway use. Over center friction type parking brake system designed to be deployed as necessary to prevent machine movement on the job site. Factory wired to operate on 115 VAC. Can be field wired to operate on 230 VAC.
- Speed Control: Single Speed
- Blower Type: 5 blade MultiWing axial
- Propeller: Aluminum, steel tapered hub
- Frame: Tubular welded steel
- Flow Direction Control: Twin spring loaded latch system, hand deployed, 13 positions, -15 degrees down to +20 degrees upward
- Free Air: 4858 CFM