DESCRIPTIONAmmann Premium rammers are technically advanced machines, adapted to help professionals be productive and safe. Among the key features of the Premium models are an optimised multi-function gas lever that is shaped and positioned for easy reach and operation; a low emission engine that fulfills the strictest regulations worldwide, and an additional air filter system that extends the life of the machine.
The premium models also feature the vibration-isolated handle concept that limits hand-arm vibrations to protect the operator. The handle is an important feature to make work more comfortable and to avoid long term health issues. required, the height of the handle can be adjusted to adapt to the operator’s size.
- Best-in-class machine balance - The rammers’ design provides exceptional balance that prevents tipping and delivers a host of operator benefits, including effortless guidance and precise control. The balance also spurs the forward movement that boosts rammer performance and productivity – and ultimately leads to profitability.
- Pure compaction power - Ammann ATR Rammers are powerful tools that send vibration to the ground and away from operators. The result: an industry leader in both compaction force and operator comfort.
- Extremely durable - Taking a hit is not problem for the Ammann Rammers. High quality components and protective casings keep the machines running, even under the toughest conditions.
- Powerful engines - A reliable engine, best suited to the machines size, is built into every ATR machine to grant optimal power and long life.
- Low emission engines - Equiped with the Honda GXR 120 engine, the Premium ATR models are suitable for emission regulated countries. The engine is in line with latest technologies and excels through its silent operation and low fuel consumption.
- Optimised gas throttle - Optmised, multi-functional gas throttle eases the operation and assures a preserving handling for the engine to maximise it’s lifetime.
- Height Adjustable - The adjustable height of the guide handle ensures comfort for operators of all sizes. The handle’s vibration-isolated feature also maximises operator comfort.
- Secure Grip from All sides - The handle’s design enables a secure grip from all sides. The operator can maintain precise control, even while turning the machine in any direction.
- Double air filtration - The premium models feature the standard Ammann air filter together with the original filter from the engine. This double filtration system significantly extends the lifetime of the engine, keeping the machine productive for a longer period.
- Cyclone pre-filter - An optional zyclone pre-filter is available on ATR 60 and ATR 68 machines. The cyclone can help your filter last 5 times longer.