DESCRIPTIONThis 40-foot Louisville extension ladder has a load capacity of 250 pounds. It is great for working on light construction and residential Jobs. It features D shaped rungs that are fully serrated for a slip resistant surface. It has mar-resistant rail end caps to protect landing surfaces and provide longer life. The heavy duty plated steel shoe with thick rubber treads makes this ladder safe and easy to use. It is one of many aluminum extension ladders in the Louisville line up. FEATURES
- 250 pound capacity including user and tool weight
- Meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Modified I-Beam, side rails are full 3" extrusions shaped into a modified I-beam for strength and light weight, interlocking rails
- Swivel safety shoe, heavy duty plated steel shoes with thick rubber tread, shoe can be used with tread down or in spike position
- QuickLatch equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly base sections when extended, one finger operation
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.