- 300 pound capacity including user and tool weight
- Meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Modified I-Beam, side rails are full 3" extrusions shaped into a modified I-beam for strength and light weight, interlocking rails
- Swivel safety shoe, heavy duty plated steel shoes with thick rubber tread, shoe can be used with tread down or in spike position
- QuickLatch equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly base sections when extended, one finger operation
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.