Harley M4 works hard in tight areas - excels with maneuverable Mini Skid-Steer. The Harley rake for mini-skid steers is the perfect unit to offer great maneuverability with minimal turf damage when repairing trenches or landscaping. Landscape like the full-size skid steers in tight spaces where maneuverability is a must.
The Harley mini-skid steer rake can till and mill the soil with its pure carbide teeth, creating a granular seedbed with a dimpled subsurface for a perfect seedbed and lawn. Features Low-profile frame offers excellent visibility. Rhino-Hide barrier controls particle size and speeds the drying of wet areas. Two position end plates allow you to rake up close to sidewalks or foundations. Applications Back-fill trenches Perfect for renovation of turf for reseeding Recondition infield mixes Great for de-thatching existing turf.
- Dual independently adjustable gauge wheels allow for skim passes for over-seeding or adjust to cut drainage grades.
- Pure carbide proprietary teeth design for best possible fracture pattern and superior seed and moisture retention.
- Adjustable Rhino Hide Barrier above the roller allows you to quickly react to the soil conditions. You choose the size of material you want left on the seedbed.
- Quick and easily removable/reversible end plates for wind-rowing and reverse box raking.
- Slim profile bearing ends allow full depth first pass teeth penetration.
- Triple sealed and shielded bearings for extra protection and longer life.
- Well designed geometry provides great visibility.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.