DESCRIPTIONBradco manufactures a range of trenchers for both skid-steer mounting and tractor mounting. The Model 625 trencher is designed for standard flow skid-steer loaders with 14 to 22 GPM flow. This item number is a Bradco 625 Trencher assembly which comes with a boom and chain assembly capable of digging a 48" deep, 6" wide trench. The chain has teeth at every station, perfect for standard digging conditions with light to moderately compacted, sandy, loam soils or loosely-packed gravelly soils. The heavy-duty boom & crumber has replaceable wearing strips. The digging chain has 50,000 lb. tensile strength, with 2” pitch. Bradco 625 Trenchers feature fixed length booms with spring-loaded, self adjusting idler with full rock guards. FEATURES
- Aggressive 6” chain that is very well suited for this style of trencher.
- Easy manual side shift.
- Flow Rating: 14 - 23 GPM.
- 18" Auger discharge.
- Manual 17" side shift is standard, hydraulic side shift kit optional
- Universal skid-steer mount for 14 to 22 GPM
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.