Rentalex Tools & Equipment is looking for a responsible, friendly, self-motivated counter sales agent (Rental Coordinator) for full time position. Bilingual a plus!
Main job duties will include waiting on customers, answering phone calls and entering customer orders into a Windows based program. Applicant must have some previous knowledge of construction equipment and lawn garden equipment and be mechanically inclined. Must be organized and work in a fast-paced environment.
Saturday hours are required. Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license and clean driving and background record. Great potential for growth. Position includes excellent pay and benefits, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance - 80% company paid
- Annual Boot Allowance $200 per year
- Safety Equipment and Training Provided
- Waiting on customers, answering phone calls and entering customer orders into a Windows based program.
- Advise customers on construction rental products and various other supplies offered for rent or sale.
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times, treat associates and customers with respect and courtesy.
- Keep material on shelves well organized.
- Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability.
- Answer telephones professionally and pleasantly, assisting customers, taking orders as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Follow up with quotes previously provided to customers.