3-inch high performance trash pumps keep your job site dry The PT 3 series of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. The high-performance, durable pumps can move up to 400 gpm (1515 l/m) and solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm). With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features these pumps have redefined the durability standards of a job site pump. The PT 3 series is popular for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Easy to operate. Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
- L x W x H in: 26.5 x 20 x 22.5
- Suction & Discharge Diameter: 3 in
- Operating weight: 149lbs
- Discharge Head: 92.9 ft
- Pressure: 40.2 psi
- Flow Rate: 356 gpm
- Suction Height Lift: 25 ft
- Solids Diameter Max. Size: 1.5 in
- Engine/Motor Type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine/Motor Manufacturer: Honda
- Engine/Motor: GX240
- Displacement: 16.5 in3
- RPM/speed Max. Engine: 3,700 rpm
- RPM/speed Operating: 3,700 rp5
- Power Max. Rated: 7.9 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine Oil: 1.16 qt
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 0.4 gal/h
- Tank Capacity Fuel: 5.6 qt
- Runtime: 2.5 h
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.