The RD 12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
- Operating weight w/ ballast: 2,689 lb
- L x W x H: 72 x 41 x 91in
- Drum width: 35.4in
- Drum diameter: 22in
- Side clearance Right: 1.9in
- Side clearance Left: 3.5in
- Curb clearance Right: 15.7in
- Curb clearance Left: 8.2in
- Centrifugal force Dynamic (Front Drum): 3,400lbf
- Frequency: 4,200Vpm
- Linear force Static (Front/Rear): 28/41 lb/in
- Linear force Dynamic (Front): 96lb/in
- Travel speed Forward: 5.4mph
- Travel speed Reverse: 5.4mph
- Surface capacity Max Area: 84,281ft²/h
- Gradeability: 35%
- Turning radius Outside: 96.5in
- Engine / Motor type:
air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX 630
- Displacement: 42in³
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,100rpm
- Operating performance rpm: 20.3hp
- Fuel consumption US: 1.6gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel US: 6.1gal
- Tank capacity Water US: 26.4gal