Designed to handle all types of clear water applications. Economical and dependable, they are suitable for construction, municipal and agricultural applications plus residential jobs such as dewatering basements and swimming pools. Multiquip Pumps are the industry standard for general watering/dewatering applications. Their design and versatility provide exceptional performance, and operating efficiency. Precision engineering and tolerance specifications make these pumps the ideal choice for the demanding jobs found in construction, agriculture, municipal, and residential settings.
- Quickly disassemble for easy clean out in the field.
- Wheel kits and trailers are available as options.
- Copper/ceramic seal. Equipped with a protective steel frame.
- Maximum Head – FT.: 90
- Maximum Solid Size – In.: 1
- Maximum Lift – Ft.: 25
- Maximum Capacity – gpm: 200
- Suction x Discharge Size In.: 2×2
- Power Source: Engine
- Start Method: Recoil
- Engine Power – HP: 5.5
- Low Oil Shutdown: Standard
- Fuel Tank Capacity – gal: .95
- Engine Model: Honda GX-160
Overall Height – in.: 22
Overall Length – in.: 26
Overall Width – in.: 18
- Operating Weight lbs.: 120
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.