The commercial grade Pro-Jet drain jetter by Pressure Pro is a self-contained, cold water drain cleaner that effectively clears pipes and drains with no damage caused by moving parts. It is powered by a reliable Honda GX390 engine which is easy to start and provides smooth, quiet performance.
A pulsating jetter valve helps to loosen clogs and remove debris and adjustable pressure allows you to increase or decrease depending on the pipes you’re cleaning. The aircraft grade aluminum frame with roll cage is lightweight and has no welds to fail. The attached hose reel keeps the 100′ jetter hose neat and accessible and a jumper hose and ball valve connects the hose reel to the pump.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
- 50 Mesh Inlet Filter
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Dual Padded Shock Absorbing Feet
- 3/4″ Cold-Rolled Steel Threaded Axle
- Thermo-Sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
- No Moving Parts to Damage Pipes
- Self-Contained, Gas Powered Jetter
- Reliable Honda Engine for Smooth Quiet Performance
- Water Flow: 4 GPM
- Water Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Pump: General Triplex Plunger
- Engine: Honda GX390 13HP Manual Start
- Fuel Tank: 1.6 Gallons
- Machine Height: 45 in.
- Machine Length: 36 in.
- Machine Width: 22 in.
- Machine Weight: 225 lbs
- Frame Type: Aluminum
- Wheels: Pneumatic
- Hose Length: 100 ft.
- Hose Storage: 100-FT Reel