The Wacker Neuson BPU4045A combines high compaction force with fast forward and reverse travel for great productivity. It’s a versatile plate for all job sites and offers high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill and sub bases for roads, paths and parking lots. The BPU4045A is suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
- Intuitive guide handle design
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation
- Ideal for trenches and use over large areas.
- Low-oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator
- Large gasoline engine with high reserve capacity
- Recoil starter
- Extension plates provide a variety of operating widths
- Guide handle provides low hand-arm vibration