Construction professionals choose steel-drum MULTIQUIP Essick Mixers to get the job done right the first time. Durable construction, easy maintenance and reliable design makes them a great choice for masonry contractors. The engine is mounted solid to the base to reduce vibration and the rugged 14-gauge steel engine cover has punched ventilation openings for increased cooling. High strength cast iron paddle arms with rubber blades provide a clean, uniform mix. Paddle shaft seals are spring-loaded, self adjusting and require no greasing and the heavy duty safety grate includes a built-in bag cutter.
- Drum Capacity: 9 cu. ft (2.5 – 3.5 bags)
- Drum Type: Steel
- Length: 98″
- Width: 50″
- Height: 59″
- Operating Weight: 770 lb
- Dump Type: Manual
- Innovative seal system: No greasing required
- High tensile strength cast paddle arms
- Double V-belt with heavy duty cast iron pulleys
- Heavy duty frame with forklift pocket
- Powder coat paint with durable finish
- Reliable 8-hp Honda GX-240 engine
- Heavy duty safety grate
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.