MULTIQUIP Essick Mixers are well equipped to handle most jobs. Their durable construction, easy maintenance and reliable design make them a great choice for contractors. The engine is mounted solid to the base to minimize vibration and sits level for accuracy when checking oil. The heavy duty safety grid has an auto-open safety bar and a wider dump chute for faster pours. Cast-steel pulleys increase durability and the thick, tubular steel frame is reinforced to resist damage and provides proper dumping clearance.
- Drum Capacity: 7 cu. ft (1.5 – 2.5 bags)
- Drum Type: Steel
- Length: 98″
- Width: 50″
- Height: 55″
- Operating Weight: 690 lb
- Start Method: Recoil
- Innovative seal system: No greasing required
- Thick 10-gauge steel drum wrap
- Double V-belt with heavy duty cast iron pulleys
- Heavy duty frame with forklift pocket
- Powder coat paint with durable finish
- Reliable 8-hp Honda GX-240 engine
- Heavy duty safety grate
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.