This lightweight Honda mini tiller is great for navigating existing gardens or breaking new ground. Outer tines can be removed to reach spots only 6in. wide. Till within 1 in. of plants without damage. Comes with transport wheels and engine guard for easy mobility and servicing.
- Honda’s patented digging/cultivating tines give outstanding performance in a variety of conditions. And with the fastest tine speed of any mini-tiller, the FG110 can easily break new ground or prep your garden in no time at all.
- The Honda GX25 is legendary for quick, easy starts. This reliable mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Protects the top, front, and back of the engine. This configuration also makes it easy to lift the FG110, tie it down for transport, or set it on its nose for service.
- Ergonomically designed for user comfort. Controls are simple to operate and designed to reduce vibration and fatigue.
- Easy to Carry and maneuver.
- Handle folds for easy storage
- Application: Tiller
- Working Width: 6-9 inches
- Engine: Honda
- Displacement: 22cc
- Tines (qty.): 4
- Depth (in.): 8
- Engine: Honda GX25
- Transmission Type: Worm Gear
- Dimensions: 40.8″ L x 14.4″ W x 39.4″ H
- Dry Weight:
24.9 lbs with drag bar | 26.8 lbs with wheels
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.