This low exhaust emission professional trimmer features a straight shaft and versatile cutting head options. Featuring our proven low-emission engine and a loop handle, the FS 90 R STIHL trimmer is ideal for landscape professionals. Its solid, straight driveshaft works with a variety of cutting attachments—giving you more flexibility in trimming applications.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System – Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Adjustable Front Handle – Adjusts for comfort.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft – Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing – Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob – Helps prevent damage.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock – Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover – Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables – Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch – Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Displacement: 28.4cc (1.73 cu in)
- Engine Power: 0.95kW (1.27bhp)
- Weight: 5.3kg (11.7lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 530cc (18oz)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5″
- Power Source: Gas