Made for high hedges and high volume, the STIHL HL 100 (135º) extended reach hedge trimmer is our longest model. With a shaft length of nearly 60”, this professional hedge trimmer isn’t messing around—it can reach almost any sized hedge and trim it down to size. Its adjustable cutting head features 13 locking positions for a working range of 135º, so you can reach those hard-to-reach areas with ease. And thanks to its fuel-efficient, low-emission engine, you can trim hedges all day with less refueling. There’s plenty of power to go around. Our longest extended reach low-emission hedge trimmer featuring adjustable cutting blades.
- Anti-vibration system: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides for a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-function control handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on a shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 31.4cc (1.9 cu. in)
- Engine Power: 1.05kW (1.4bhp)
- Weight: 6.9kg (15.3lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 530cc (18.0 oz)
- Blade Length: 500mm (20 in)
- Shaft Length: 1500mm (59in)
- Power Source: Gas