An ROI-driven solution, the Night-Lite™ V-Series® is built with the efficiency, durability and performance you demand. This unit will run from 73 to 155 hours between refueling with metal halide or LED respectively, and has a convenient fuel fill neck for quick refueling. Plus, it offers 542,000 total lumens from the four metal halide light fixtures and minimized freight costs by fitting up to twenty units on a flatbed trailer.
- Sequenced Lighting System (SLS™): Automatically delays engine shutdown to turn off lights and prevent the generator from shutting down while under load.
Structure – Five-section tubular steel design
Actuation – Manual winch, standard
Tower rotation – 359° fixture rotation
Guide pads – Polyethylene self-lubricating
- Trailer Lighting: Stop, turn, tail lights / side marker lights / illuminated license plate bracket.
- Stabilizers: Three-point design, tongue jack, (2) retractable side outriggers at front of trailer.
- Remote Engine Oil and Coolant Drain: Easily accessible at rear of trailer
- 45 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Tank
- Fluid Containment System (FCS): Holds up to 110% of the fuel and engine oil capacity to protect sensitive environments from inadvertent leaks and spills.
- Axle: Tubular axle with elliptical leaf springs.
- Engine Brand: Kubota
- Engine Prime Power (kW)**: 7
- Light Type – Metal Halide: (4) Metal Halide SHO-HD® fixture
- Metal Halide Lumens (per lamp): 135,500
- Operating Time (hrs)*** (Using four 1,250 W metal halide light fixtures): 72.6
- LED Wattage (per lamp): 320
- LED Lumens (total): 154000
- Width Transport in (mm): 53 (1,346)
- Max Height ft (m): 24.6 (7.5)
- Height Tower Raised: 24.6
- Engine Model: D1005
- Fuel Capacity – Gal (L): 45 (170.3)
- Metal Halide Wattage (per lamp): 1,250
- Metal Halide Lumens (total): 542000
- Light Type – LED: (4) Two LED, 5000°K color temperature
- LED Lumens (per lamp): 38500
- Operating Time (hrs)*** (Using four 320 W LED light fixtures): 155.2
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) lbs (kg): 2,200 (998)
- Length Transport in (mm): 78.8 (2,002)
- Width Operating in (mm): 104.7 (2,659)
- Height* Mast Lowered in (mm): 8.5 (2.6)