The Bosch 11232EVS electronic variable-speed spline rotary hammer runs at 180 to 360 rpm and 1,600 to 3,200 beats per minute. The tool’s electronic feedback circuitry provides soft-start and maintains a constant speed under load. The service reminder light indicates when the tool needs servicing eight hours in advance of tool shutdown, while the improved electro-pneumatic impact system minimizes vibration and ensures a constant, more powerful impact. The hammer’s maximum capacity is 1-1/2 inches for spiral bits; 2-1/2 inches for thru hole bits; and 3-1/2 inches for core bits. Includes depth gauge, dust shield, 360-degree auxiliary handle, and metal carrying case.
- Electro-pneumatic impact system: piston hits air column to minimize vibration, yet deliver maximum impact force
- Constant Response circuitry provides soft-start and constantly monitors and adjust power to maintain desired rpm and impact force for consistent performance and control
- Single-function control: hammer with rotation only
- Variable-speed dial for accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch helps minimize recoil in high-torque situations
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
- 360-degree side handle with built-in depth gauge for consistent hole depth
- 12-foot flexible rubber power cord
- ServiceMinder light indicates need for service 8 hours before preset tool shutdown
- 8 amp motor, variable speed from 180 to 360 rpm, and 1,600 to 3,200 beats per minute
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 8.8 amps
- No-load speed: 180 to 360 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 1,600 to 3,200 bpm
- Impact energy: 4.4 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 1-1/2 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (core bit):
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thru hole bit):
- Optimal concrete capacity range:
1/2 to 1-1/4 inches
- Length: 17-5/8 inches
- Weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Cord length: 12 feet
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.