The Van Mark T1050 portable siding brake is used to bend aluminum trim coil (3003 H14), light steel, and copper for residential siding, roofing, window, roofing and gutter installation. The T1050 is lightweight and portable and very easy to operate and maintain. Ideal for the basic bending needed to install siding and windows, the T1050 bends metal up to 130 degrees. It is an exceptional Entry level or basic brake and very popular in the DIY markets. Van Mark makes the strongest, most durable and highest quality jobsite tools in the industry.
- 13 in. Throat depth by 3/8 in. jaw opening for easy bending of standard shapes
- Traditional fixed hinge system of 3/4 in. or larger bends
- Patented toggle lock system is easy to adjust and maintain
- Dual I-Beam base rails keeps brake bending straight
- Quick release full loop bending handle for uniform bends
- Anodized finish for superior protection from the elements
- Built in material stops for repeat bends without measuring
- Bending capacities .024 gutter or trim coil and 28 gauge galvanized steel
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.