The MK-880 Pro is built in the MK Diamond tradition of delivering high performance and precision at a very reasonable price. The 880 Pro is engineered for the discerning craftsman and the professional, yet is an attractive tool for the “do-it-yourselfer.” Features that include an industrial 1-1/2 hp motor, an accurate linear-bearing assembly and a 3 3/4″ depth of cut, make the 880 Pro an extremely versatile cutting machine.
- Rugged high-torque 1-1/2 hp AC motor.* permanently lubricated, dual sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings.
- Linear guide-bar system provides precise cutting; not found on roller wheel systems.
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection.
- Two-position cutting head accommodates various tile sizes.
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame with carrying handles. Removable thermoplastic water reservoir.
- Premium tile blade, water pump & cutting accessories included.
- Thermally protected electric motor with the highest quality insulation for power and long life.
- Uniquely designed conveyor cart with extension table allows safe and positive support for materials of various sizes.
- Premium V-belt drive system for consistent power and long life.
- Versatile design supports cutting of all types of tile, masonry and stone materials.
- Motor: 115V 60Hz
- Horsepower: 1-1/2 hp
- RPM: 3450
- Blade Capacity: 10″ (254mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8″ (15.9mm)
- Depth of Cut: 3-3/4″ (96mm)
- Length of Cut: Rips 16″ tile
- Diagonally Cut: 12″ tile.
- Weight: 84 lbs. (38.1 kgs)
- Size L x W x H: 33″ x 19.5″ x 21.5″
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.