The PT-70 is a high performance loader with premium features and exceptional value. It works productively in a wide range of applications using a patented Posi-Track™ undercarriage technology with suspension for maximum traction, flotation and operator comfort. With a narrow machine width (1676 mm/66 inches) the PT-70 can easily maneuver and operate in confined or congested work sites. Its purpose-built chassis was designed to be a heavy duty machine with good balance and performance within a compact and durable package. A spacious comfortable operator station with an adjustable contour seat allows the operator to work in comfort all day long.
- A high-performance loader with premium features and exceptional value.
- Very low ground pressure allows work on soft or sensitive surfaces with minimal damage or impact. Also offers exceptional performance on firm, stable ground conditions.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable easy access operator station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of industry-standard attachments.
- Operating Weight: 7896 lbs (3622 kg)
- Tipping Load: 5500 lb (2495 kd)
- Operating Capacity, 50% Tipping Load:
2750 lb (1247 kg)
- Operating Capacity, 35% Tipping Load:
1925 lb (873 kg)
- Ground Pressure: 3.1 psi (21.3 kPa)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 2,750 lbs (1247 kg)
- Gross Engine Power: 71 hp (53 kW)
- Displacement: 202 in3 (3.3 L)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.