The Wacker Neuson Zero Tails feel at home where other machines get into a tight spot. The compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks. The Wacker Neuson 28Z3 VDS combines the performance of a conventional track excavator, the maneuverability of a zero
tailswing machine and the amazing productivity of Wacker Neuson’s Vertical Digging System.
- No tail swing and compact dimensions with laterally positioned engine and the valve control block, fuel tank and hydraulics oil tank in the rear.
- Spacious driver’s cab with large door: Everything is designed for optimum practical advantage and working conditions.
- Comprehensive standard equipment and various individual options for additional facilities: Standard double-action auxiliary hydraulic system and an added depressurized return line for the operation of the hydraulic hammer.
- The transport pro: Weighing less than 2.7 t in total the machine can be transported on a passenger car trailer (subject to national restrictions), thus opening up additional areas of operation.
- Operating weight min.: 6029 – 7941 lb
- Digging depth: 100.1 In
- Dumping height max.: 111.8in
- Digging radius: 181.6 in
- L x W x H: 167.5 x 62 x 95 In
- Duty pump: Double variable- & two-gear pump
- Manufacturer / Model: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV76
Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Battery: 44Ah
- Tank Capacity: 37.2 US qt