The four-bolt backhead design reduces handle breakage and eliminates the common problem of a threaded handle-to-barrel connection coming loose, damaging the handle and internal parts. The strong “D” configuration provides a comfortable, sure grip even for a gloved hand.
- Weight: 18 5/8 lbs.
- Length: 16 1/2″
- Bore & Stroke: 1 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Impact Rate: 1800 blows/min.
- Air Consumption: 30 cfm (0.8 m3/min, 14 l/s)
- Air Inlet Diameter: 3/8″ NPT or 7/8-24
- Chuck Size: .680 round, .580 hex
- Four Bolt Backhead
- Minimal Lubrication Required
- Smoother Operation
- Choice of Bushings
- Oval Collar Retainer
- Rotatable Exhaust Deflector
- Two Air Inlet Bushings