Offers compaction of various types of soil. Shows true strength when working on semi-cohesive soils. Reversible plate provides optimum performance along with a variable forward and reverse speed of up to 79 ft/min. Dual shaft exciter technology provides the maximum possible compaction depth in most types of soil..
- Powerful vibratory plate compactly designed with a low center of gravity for stable operation and of minimum height.
- Easy-to-start, job-site-proven gasoline engine.
- Optimal adjustment to different types of soils thanks to the infinitely variable hydraulically driven, forward and reverse speed control, while at the same time maintaining a constant frequency and centrifugal force.
- To achieve the required compaction in problem areas, on the spot compaction.
- The specially contoured rubber skirt between the upper mass and the base plate prevents entry of dirt. The transmission of vibrations to the upper mass is greatly reduced by means of angled shock mounts.
- The base plate has been manufactured out of high-quality, wear-resistant nodular cast iron. The standard extension plates included in the scope of delivery allow for a widening of the working width from 17.3 to 23.6 inches.
- The hydraulic steering has been combined with a dead man’s handle for added operator safety.
- Operating Weight: 625 lb
- Operating Width: 710 lbs
- Machine Height: 28 in
- Base Plate Thickness: 0.5 in
- Centrifugal Force: 7,870 lbs
- Frequency: 69 Hz
- Drive Engine: Air-cooled single cylinder 4-cycle gasoline engine.
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: GX 270
- Fuel Consumption: 1.6 qt/h
- Rated Power Output: 5.6 hp at 2,600 rpm
- Max. Power Output: 9 hp at 3,600 rpm
- Tank Capacity: 6.3 qt
- Max. Allowable Tilt: 19 Degrees