The WP premium plate series feature a patented computer designed base plate that has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular, mixed materials with some cohesive content. Water tank models are available for asphalt applications. Thees plates have set the standard for performance and durability in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs and abutments. WP plates are also popular for landscape applications for subbase and paver compaction.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components keep machine weight down and allow for easy handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate the plate under obstacles and form work.
- Tough, wear resistant ductile iron base plate offers durability and shock resistance.
- Water tank models have a large capacity polyethylene tank that includes a large filter inside the tank to prevent clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining.
- Asphalt models include a spray bar with angled holes to allow for complete water coverage for no asphalt pick up on the plate bottom.
- Operating weight: 190 lb
- Size of base plate (L x W): 23 x 19.5 in
- Machine height: 20 in
- Centrifugal force: 3,375 lbf
- Operating Width: 19.5in
- Height Lowest Working: 20in
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Advance Travel ft/min: 100
- Surface Capacity: 9,750 ft/h
- Displacement: 9.9 in3
- Engine Type: air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine.
- Power Transmission: Power transmission
from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.
- Manufacturer: Honda
- At rpm: 3,900 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.9 US qt
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 US gal/h
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.