The SP64 4×4 self-propelled boom lift will lift 2 persons and their tools to a working height of 68ft 6in or a working outreach of 42ft 8in. Proportional controls deliver smooth, measured operation while 160º cage rotation and a 150º jib-boom allow precise positioning anywhere in its vast working envelope.
Weighing just 14,730lbs, the SP64 4×4 combines innovative weight and space-saving design with an excellent turning radius to deliver outstanding maneuverability on-site and lower transportation costs.
The SP64 4×4’s 5ft 11in wide ToughCage offers more space for materials and tools and the tough, impact-resistant composite base and larger cross-section steel rails of the ToughCage also give strength and durability, while the multi-award-winning SiOPS® provides additional user protection.
- 45% Gradeability – 4WD for rough terrain.
- GVW Only 14,730lbs – Lightest in its class.
- ToughCage with SiOPS® as Standard – Multi-award winning user protection
- Superb Manoeuvrability – 4m outside turning radius
- Unique Suspension System – Improving traction & comfort
- Swing-Out Engine Tray – Quick & easy to service
- Platform Rotation & Jib-Boom – Improved access to applications
- Working Height: 68ft 6in
- Working Outreach: 42ft 8in
- Platform Height: 62ft
- Machine Width: 7ft 5in
- Machine Height: 7ft 2in
- Machine Length: 22ft
- Transport Length: 17ft 11in
- Travel Speed: 3.7mph
- Gradeability: 45% 24°
- Turning Radius: 12ft 9in
- Minimum Weight: 14,730lbs
- Safe Working Load: 500lbs
- Jib Boom Arc: 150°
- Basket Rotation: 160°
- Basket Width: *5ft 11in
- Basket Depth: *2ft 8in
- Power Options:
Diesel only (Kubota 1505 – 32Hp)
Hybrid (Battery & Kubota D902)