With its compact dimensions and class-leading working envelope, the SP34 has always been versatile and reliable. Add to this a low weight chassis and a powerful 4-Wheel-Drive system and you’ve got the SP34 4×4 – one of the most complete 40ft boom lifts available.
Its telescopic upper boom provides increased accuracy when positioning the platform and 20ft outreach make the SP34 4×4 boom lift perfect for reaching up and over all kinds of obstacles. The SP34 4×4 boom lift’s deep tread rough terrain tyres provide extra grip even on soft ground. Nifty’s trade-mark ‘Bi-Energy’ option allows the SP34 4×4 boom lift to work in a wide range of environments.
- Automatic Failsafe Brakes
- Tilt Alarm
- Foam Filled or Solid Tires
- Manual Descent with Hand Pump
- Dual Controls (Platform & Base)
- Lock Valves on all Hydraulic Cylinders
- Dual Harness Points
- Meets OSHA and ANSI Regulations
- Articulating booms and a 20ft outreach make the SP34 4×4 perfect for reaching up and over all kinds of obstacles.
- The SP34 4×4’s deep tread rough terrain tires provide extra grip even on soft ground.
- Platform Height: 33ft 6in
- Working Height: 40ft
- Working Outreach: 20ft
- Slew: 360°
- Machine Width: 5ft 3in
- Machine Height: 6ft 5in
- Machine Length: 13ft 5in
- Minimum Weight: 7,350lbs* (May vary)
- Travel Speed: 2.2mph
- Turning Radius – Outside: 11ft 2in
- Platform Capacity: 500lbs
- Platform Size: 3ft 7in x 2ft 2in
- Gradeability: 30% (17°)
- Control System: Fully Proportional Hydraulic
- Power Options:
Battery Only | Diesel Only | Bi-Energy