DESCRIPTIONThe SC40TX is the first stump grinder on the market with a stand-on platform to drive the machine. Compared with traditional self-propelled stump cutters, operators will be able to maneuver the machine from stump to stump faster. The SC40TX was developed to bring innovation to the 40-to-50-horsepower (29.8 to 37.3 kW) stump cutter class with applications in many markets including tree care contractors, arborists, landscape, municipality, golf courses and ground maintenance. This machine has a hydraulic ground drive and cutter wheel, meaning there are no belts or chains to service. At 36 inches (91.4 cm) wide, the SC40TX will work well in small areas and fit through standard gates. FEATURES
- The side operator's station offers the ability to select the best angle from which to view the stump during operation and provides all control functions for cutter wheel and ground drive creep forward and reverse.
- The exclusive SmartSweep™ control system monitors engine load and provides continuous feedback resulting in a smooth and consistent cutter wheel sweep rate.
- The cutter wheel is equipped with Vermeer proprietary Pow-R™ plate technology which helps to lessen bounce while cutting, increase protection of cutter tooth pockets and reduce horsepower robbing chip re-circulation.
- Ground disturbance is minimized due to tracks which provide lower ground pressure and improved stability.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.