Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time.
- Choice of Honda® GX160 or Honda® GX240 engine
- Hydrostatic drive for a smooth, consistent power flow up to 4.7mph and powered reverse.
- Six rubber isolation mounts absorb vibration for increased operator comfort.
- Comes standard with an 18” cutting blade. Optional 12”, 16”, 20” and 24” blade assemblies
- Integrated throttle/clutch control on handle for simple operation; goes idle and stops machine movement when released.
- Blade placed at center of machine ensures a more consistent cutting depth. Adjusts to cut sod up to 2.5” deep.
- Cutting blade makes 20 cutting strokes per second / 1200 per minute. Yields cleaner, smoother results and increased sod cutting productivity. 1-3/8” cutting stroke is up to 50% longer than competitive models.
- Knobby tread drive wheels ensure better traction and eliminate dirt build up.
4-cycle, Honda ® GX160 9.9 cu . in. (163 cc)
- Engine – Starter: Recoil
- Engine – Governor:
3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Engine – Clutch: spring loaded belt tightener type
- Reduction – Engine to Blade: 3.03 to 1
- Reduction – Engine to Drive Wheels: 57.2 to 1
- Wheels – Drive: 8-5/8″ (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Wheels – Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Cutting Width: 18″
- Optional Blade Kit Widths: 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″
- Lubrication – Hydro Drive: 20W50
- Lubrication – Transmission (Gearbox): 10W30
- Cutting Depth: up to 2-1/2″
- Blade Speed: 1200 RPM @ 3400 engine RPM
- Dimensions – Wheel Base: 22″
- Dimensions: 52″L x 38″H x 24.5″W
- Weight: 336 lbs.