DESCRIPTIONAir Rover XL Series portable HVAC systems provide environmental stability for a wide range of spot cooling applications. Air Rover's XL Series portable air conditioners can be deployed in a corner on the floor or mounted on a wall or ceiling. If preferred, the units can be positioned in a separate room with cold, filtered air ducted via floor, ceiling, or wall vent. Highly configurable and easily deployable, XL Series air conditioners provide a stable environment for computer equipment and significantly improve the comfort level in corporate office areas.
- Heavy duty 18 ga precision sheet metal cabinet
- Adjustable directional air nozzles. Adjust 180o and tuck away for safe and easy transport.
- Programmable Thermostat (24Vac), unit- or wall-mounted. Can interface with building computer operation systems.
- Externally accessible servicing ports and sight glass
- Hinged condenser filter access door
- 5-gallon condensate recovery
- Heady duty industrial casters (all swivel, 2 with brakes)
- Powder coat finish (durable, scratch-resistant)
- Independent evaporator and condenser motors (high static, high volume)
- Removable, permanent washable condenser and evaporator filters
- Vacuum-formed internal drain pan with two drain openings on opposite corners. Unit shuts off if clogged.
- High quality coils (enhanced lanced aluminum finish, rifled copper tubing)
- High efficiency compressor
- Built-in condenser air intake and exhaust plenums
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.