The BRB 2800 is a ride-on floor scraper that runs on LPG (liquid propane gas). This revolutionary machine is designed to tackle the toughest projects and makes removing a wide range of materials faster, easier and more effective than those out of date jack hammers and hand scrapers. It has zero turn ability and hydraulic steering for precise maneuvering in tight areas. The BRB 2800 will remove waterproofing membranes, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood flooring, thin set adhesives, rubber, elastomeric coatings, sports flooring, and pool deck coatings. It is powered by a 27 hp Kohler motor with catalytic convertor.
- Impressive Production Rates
- Competitive Pricing
- Highest Quality Machine
- Blade Width: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 14, 27, 36 inches
- Production Capacity: 8,000 sq. ft. /hr.
- Travel Speed: 0-485 ft/min
- Engine: 27 hp Kohler
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 74”x 30”x 68”
- Weight: 2800 lbs
- Fuel: 33 lb. bottle liquid propane gas
- Exhaust System: Catalytic Convertor
- Lights: Headlights & Safety Flasher