The wheel dumper 3001 offers the perfect balance of size and capacity. The latest generation 3001 dumper features a new Tier 4 Final Perkins turbo engine with 36.2 hp. This mid-size dumper also features a 3-metric ton payload capacity, power swivel bucket and hydrostatic four wheel drive as standard. The hydrostatic drive system is more user-friendly by eliminating the need to change gears. The 3001 offers superior performance, the drive system automatically provides torque when and where it is needed. With no clutch to wear or gears to grind, hydrostatic drive eliminates the high parts and labor costs associated with replacing these components.
- Operator station is easily accessible from both sides for added convenience.
- Hydrostatic drive is easy and intuitive for the operator.
- Swivel bucket allows material to be unloaded on either side of the unit for ultimate versatility.
- Four-wheel drive provides perfect traction in difficult terrain.
- Articulated steering with central hose routing allows for tight turning radius and protection of the hoses.
- Dashboard displays a full range of dials/indicator lights such as fuel gauge, low fuel warning light and parking brake light for operator convenience.
- Engine cover lifts high giving excellent access to all the service points
- Unit features standard ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) for added protection.
- Max. safe payload: 6614 lb
- Make/Model: Perkins 403F-15T
- Type: Water-cooled, 3-cylinder, diesel engine.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.6 gal
- Power Rating specification: ISO 3046/1
- Payload: 6,614lb
- Net weight 5,578 lb
- Skip capacity – water 242 US gal
- Skip capacity – struck 1.7 yd³
- Skip capacity – heaped 2.3 yd³
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Perkins
- Engine / Motor type: 403F-15T
- Engine / Motor: Diesel
- Engine performance 36.2 hp
- Displacement 91.3 in³
- Travel speed 14 mph
- Articulation angle 36 °
- Pendulum angle 15 °
- Turning radius 152 in
- Gradeability 50 %
- L x W x H: 167 x 70 x 105 in