DESCRIPTIONThe RTX450 is offered in three configurations: the standard duty axle outfitted with a 26 in (66 cm) tire option or the heavy duty axle 29 in (73.7 cm) tire and quad track options. The tractor also features the common controls seen up and down the RTX lineup.
- The productivity difference - The RTX450 provides a 14% increase in horsepower (as compared to the RT450) in a Tier 4 Final engine option.
- Maneuverability - A class-leading compact turning diameter allows the RTX450 to perform in narrow jobsites – especially in residential areas.
- Make sense of your trench - The Vermeer-exclusive TrenchSense™ electronic control system helps you keep control, even in the toughest ground conditions.
- Ground drive power - An electronically-controlled H1 Sauer hydraulic pump offers precise control and ample power to the ground drive.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.