The Terex® PT-60 is a quick and powerful rubber track loader. On firm dry ground it uses high engine torque, superior traction and fast speed to consistently outperform other similar sized machines. In wet or challenging conditions, the PT-60 uses exceptional flotation and low ground pressure to provide superior performance – while other similar sized machines get stuck in the mud.
- Mid-sized compact track loader with low ground pressure and excellent traction for working on soft, wet or sensitive surfaces. Also offers exceptional performance on firm, stable ground conditions.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of industry-standard attachments.
- Operating Weight: 6,350 lb (2880 kg)
- Tipping Load: 3,800 lb (1724 kg)
- Operating Capacity, 50% Tipping Load:
1,900 lb (862 kg)
- Operating Capacity, 35% Tipping Load:
1,330 lb (603 kg)
- Ground Pressure: 3.6 psi (24.7 kPa)
- Gross Engine Power: 60 hp (44.7 kW)
- Displacement: 134 in3 (2.2 L)