The 48-inch CRT 48 trowel range delivers the best results with maximum productivity. The distinguishing feature is a superior steering system that is easy to operate and reduces operator fatigue. In addition, the rigid frame ensures excellent steering control. Combined with the ergonomic 2-lever controls it achieves optimum maneuverability.
- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel lass offers higher productivity and better finishes.
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls.
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments.
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
- Manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Model: CRT 48-35V
- Length Operating: 101 in. (2,566 mm)
- Height Operating: 58 in. (1,473 mm)
- Width Operating: 51 in. (1,295 mm)
- Weight Operating: 1,130 lbs. (508 kg)
- Engine: Make Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type: 2-cylinder, 4-cycle
- Horsepower: 35 hp (24.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Displacement: 61 cu. in. (993 cm³)
- Cooling: Air
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 gal. (24.6 l)
- Fuel Consumption: 2.5 gph (9.46 l/h)
- Blades Quantity: 10
- Combination: 18 x 8 in. (457 x 203 mm)
- Finish: 18 x 6 in. (457 x 152 mm)
- Float: 18 x 10 in. (457 x 254 mm)
- Speed: 25 – 165 rpm
- Pitch: 0 – 25°
- Run Time: 2.5 hrs.