DESCRIPTIONThe models of the CT36 trowel range feature a trowel diameter of 36 inches - ideal for finishing medium sized areas. The trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled in the wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency situation the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans.
- Different engine options, ranging from 4.8 to 9 hp, and handle type can be selected to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing.
- Blade pitch up to 30° for better concrete burnishing.
- Height adjustable handle with ProShift® System enables continuous adjustment of the floating blade pitch as well as individual height adjustment.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.