- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans.
- Different engine options, ranging from 4.8 to 9 hp, and handle type can be selected to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing.
- Blade pitch up to 30° for better concrete burnishing.
- Height adjustable handle with ProShift® System enables continuous adjustment of the floating blade pitch as well as individual height adjustment.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.