DESCRIPTIONMK-20 Series of concrete saws combine innovation and engineering to produce one of the lightest, mid-size self-propelled concrete saws available. Key to the design is the featured box frame and channel that produces a rigid frame, which helps reduce sawing-induced vibrations. Engine weight is evenly distributed over the blade shaft for added stability and tracking. Depth control assembly is engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard
- Stainless steel water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- Heavy-duty blade shaft supported by two 1-3/16", self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Built-in tach/hour meter
- Depth feed gauge indicator
- Heavy-duty hydro static transmission with variable speed drive
- Durable 8" x 2 1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearing
- Forward travel speed: 0-80'/minute
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.