The professional cut-off saw offers a unique long-term air filter system that delivers an extraordinary filtering capacity and durability. This makes the cut-off saw extremely
productive, since the maintenance intervals are lengthened significantly. In addition, the hightorque engine increases the cutting performance. Since the hand-arm acceleration
levels are less than 5 m/s², it is possible for an operator to work with the cut-off saw for eight continuous hours per day.
- 3-stage air filter system with high-performance cyclone filter, foam prefilter and paper filter for very long maintenance intervals.
- A durable design ensures great reliability.
- A high-torque engine increases cutting performance and thus productivity.
- First-class vibration damping with hand-arm vibrations less than 5 m/s² and an optimized spacing between the handles provides greater operator comfort.
- Cutting blade guard with all-round marking of the cutting blade position for precise guidance and exact cutting.
- L x W x H: 32.5 x 12.4 x 15.7 in
- Weight: 24.5 lb
- Disc diameter – max.: 14 in
- Disc diameter – min.: 12 in
- Range – max.: 0.2 in
- Arbor diameter: 1.0 in
- Nominal blade speed: 4240 rpm
- Cutting depth – max.: 5.0 in
- Drive engine:
single cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement: 5.2 in3
- Power: 5.8 hp
- Fuel consumption: 2.4 US qt/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.2 qt
- Fuel to oil ratio: 50:1