DESCRIPTIONThe Multiquip WT5C Water Trailer is ready to tackle a host of assignments to include: Dust Control, Emergency Fire Fighting Response, Construction, Agricultural Support and Equipment Wash Down. This mobile unit features: DOT approved Double-Axle Trailer, trusted high-flow MQ QP2H Centrifugal Pump, flexible Suction/Discharge manifold system with simple valve operations, and a rugged 525 GAL polyethylene Water Tank. The model WTE5C provides electric brakes.
- Store up to 525 gallons of water in a durable polyethylene water tank with integrated baffles to support water movement during transportation
- Dependable performance with Multiquip QP2H 2 inch centrifugal pump
- Components protected from damage by low profile manifold assembly
- Switch easily from suction to discharge mode by turning a single manifold lever
- Rear spray bar operates under pressurized or gravity feed settings
- Quickly fill tank through 2" diameter steel pipe with QD coupler or vented 12" diameter fill port
- Rapid hose setup with standard Quick Disconnect (cam & groove) fittings
- Transport hoses and accessories in convenient steel storage bin
- Safe towing and braking assured by a dual axle trailer and rugged hydraulic brake system
- Convenient Hose Kit provided (2" x 20' Suction & 2" x 50' Discharge)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.