The Multiquip WT5C Water Trailer is ready to tackle a host of assignments to include: Dust Control, Emergency Fire Fighting Response, Construction, Agricultural Support and Equipment Wash Down. This mobile unit features: DOT approved Double-Axle Trailer, trusted high-flow MQ QP2H Centrifugal Pump, flexible Suction/Discharge manifold system with simple valve operations, and a rugged 525 GAL polyethylene Water Tank. The model WTE5C provides electric brakes.
- Store up to 525 gallons of water in a durable polyethylene water tank with integrated baffles to support water movement during transportation
- Dependable performance with Multiquip QP2H 2 inch centrifugal pump
- Components protected from damage by low profile manifold assembly
- Switch easily from suction to discharge mode by turning a single manifold lever
- Rear spray bar operates under pressurized or gravity feed settings
- Quickly fill tank through 2″ diameter steel pipe with QD coupler or vented 12″ diameter fill port
- Rapid hose setup with standard Quick Disconnect (cam & groove) fittings
- Transport hoses and accessories in convenient steel storage bin
- Safe towing and braking assured by a dual axle trailer and rugged hydraulic brake system
- Convenient Hose Kit provided (2″ x 20′ Suction & 2″ x 50′ Discharge)
- Water Tank: 525 Gal. Polyethylene
- Trailer: DOT certified, dual axle, 3500 LB.
- Power Source: HONDA GX120 recoil start
- Pump: Multiquip QP2H 2 in. Centrifugal
- Flow / Head: 158 GPM / 115 Ft.
- Manifold: 1.5″ & 2″ Left/Rt. (QD Couplers), three garden hose valves, rear spray bar
- Overall Length: 146 in (3708.4 mm)
- Overall Width: 68 in (1727.2 mm)
- Overall Height: 80 in (2032 mm)