The powerful JM-1450 electric water jet gives you as much pressure as you can get from an electric jet. It generates 1500 psi at 1.7 gallons per minute, yet only pulls 13 amps. It’s powered by a 1-1/2 hp dual capacitor enclosed motor with an in-line ground fault circuit interrupter. The JM-1450 features Vibra-pulse® on demand to help the hose slide around tight bends in small lines. This unique feature allows the flow rate to remain the same whether Vibra-pulse is on or off.
The JM-1450 is compact and portable. With an over-all height of 34″, the machine fits easily in the limited storage space of a contractor’s truck. Need to be more compact? Simply remove the easily detachable hose reel and the height drops to just 14″. The telescoping handle makes it easier to roll the machine to and from the job site. A removable 150 ft. capacity hose reel with reel brake and swivel is mounted on a heavy duty frame with two 8” semi-pneumatic tires. Complete with tool box. Standard safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, along with a back flow check valve and inlet filter. An optional spray wand is available.
- Pump: Triplex w/Vibra-pulse®
- Pressure: 1500 psi
- Flow: 1.7 gpm
- Motor: 1-1/2 hp 13 amp w/GFCI
- Reel Capacity: 150 ft. x 1/4″ hose
- Weight: 111 lbs. (50 kg)
- Dimensions: 28″ L x 15″ W x 34″ H
(14″ H w/o Reel) | (71 cm x 38 cm x 86 cm)
- Vibra-pulse breaks the initial tension between the surface of the hose and the walls of the pipe, thus helping the hose slide around tight bends and propels itself farther down the line. Vibra-pulse increases the cleaning power of electric jets, and is particularly useful in jetting around bends in small drain lines.
- A conveniant slide-out handle and eight inch wheels make it easy to roll the machine to and from the job.
- The hose reel detaches in seconds, to make the jet more compact and portable.