The wacker neuson WP1550A Premium Single Direction Vibration Plate Soil and Asphalt features lightweight aluminum components for durability and portability. Adjustable height, anti-vibration guide handles are center mounted for added versatility on a broad spectrum of job sites. Engineered for performance, the Wacker Neuson WP1550A premium single direction vibration plate features cast ductile iron construction for reliable compacting of mixed granular materials. The tapered bottom base plate and edges are computer designed to pivot forward and lower for superior maneuverability. The Wacker high-speed vibration plate features a Honda 4-cycle gasoline engine with recoil starter to deliver optimum performance on a broad spectrum of construction sites and landscaping applications.
- High-strength aluminum components are lightweight and durable for easy portability and long-term use
- The Wacker Neuson WP1550A premium single direction vibration plate features an adjustable, anti-vibration handle for user comfort
- Center-mounted, straight guide handle pivots forward and lowers for exceptional maneuverability in tight spaces
- Ductile, cast iron base plate features tapered edges and bottom and provides superior shock resistance
- CARB compliant, Honda, 4-cycle gas powered engine features a recoil starting method for quick starts
- 19-1/2-inch compacting plate width for efficient coverage of larger areas